Me

Me
my 1st year as a "Nana."

Learn to Earn

Friday, January 06, 2006

Just Navigating

What would Mark Twain or Robert Louis Stevenson think of this method on communicaiton? It gives me gray hair just thinking about it. I am a contemplative person that needs just this outlet. I am full of dreams and stories and feel awkward getting started. My focus is torn between dancing with my legs vs. typing with my fingers. i am finding that the Internet world is forgiving of typos misspellings and lower case I's for the pronoun i am, i will.iii...

I could use a career change soon, as my employer can allow (even the best) teachers to only make three paperwork mistakes in a month. That is stressful because we get terminated from our job if we make 10% errors because the state uses those mistakes to take money away from schools. God, forbid we require our students to all be functioning at better than 90%. It's a crazy world. I currently teach multiple subjects to independent study high school students. I miss my students a lot!!! Awaiting surgery on both hands for Carpal Tunnel. The typing isn't bad; it is holding the mouse the pen,pencil, phone, remote etc. that bother me. Don't expect me to be mistake free on top of this physical problem of going numb and cramping.

When I was young, I use to be a cheerleader and a drill team choreographer. I was in the jazz and modern dance clubs. In eigth grade, I was voted best dancer, and I still have a sexy set of legs, so they say. I have the desire to own a chain of dance studios for my retirement career.

I'm no jk rawling. But, I hope I leave the world with some story of the rich experiences in my life. That world would likely be my daughter, and grandchildren. They are my world. When I look into the eyes of my grandchildren I see everyone I knew before them and to come afterwards. The future is always in the seeds. JK Rowlings use to be a teacher. I would like to be a teacher who did more than teach, not that teaching is not enough. It is the most important job that I have had next to raising my own child. I just want to leave more of a legacy.

So I am hoping this blogging will lead to other opportunities. i hope someone is out there listening (reading) to what I have to say. I just want to see my way through this electrical maze. it's not like the haze of the sun or moon light through a dense fog. It's a blog. What does blog mean?

Should you know more about me? I am a Natural Resources Management major who use to be an armed responder and had the nerve to jump out of a plane (with a parachute). does the "b" stand for biography?

No comments: